This emergency call management system supports the police and EMS by allowing for a coordinated overview over all available distress calls.
The interface provides you with valueable information such as the callers position and identity, the grid position, your distance to the calls position and how long the call has been pending for.
- Easy to use interface
- Allows for efficient processing of distress calls
- Sent distress calls can be viewed at any time
- Allows for quick responses with predefined messages
- Creates markers on the location of distress calls as "Tasks"
- System can be activated seperately for police, medics and other factions
- Option to send own location to the person in need when accepting a call
- No obfuscation or encryption - all source code is completely changable
Even though the screenshots are German, this product and tutorial is fully available in English and German.
Why AllianceApps? It's simple:
- We have been in business for over 2 years
- We are one of the most trusted brands of Altis Life
- Our tutorials are beatifully designed and easy to understand
- We have over 65 5-star reviews on TrustPilot and a trust score of 9.7
- We have served more than 1000 customers
- Our scripts are NOT obfuscated, can be modified and we do not use annoying DRM addons
- Our developer has more than 5 years in SQF experience
- Our scripts are not overpriced (compared to many other vendors)
- We do not steal source code from anyone